Plan Your Own Retreat
Pastor Personal Retreats
Christmas Around the Campfire
Winter Youth Retreat
Summer Camp Jobs
Camp Nurse Jobs
Location and Directions
Map of WCRC
Statement of Faith
How to Know God
Friends of WCRC
Church and Business Sponsorship
Partner With Us
Yes! I want to provide a place for people to
Begin a Relationship with Jesus Christ and Grow in Him!
THANK YOU for making a difference!
Checks can be made payable to WCRC and mailed to the address below.
Click here to donate through MCUSA
where we let you know about specific financial needs.
The income from program fees and guest group fees covers
about 80% of our costs to operate WCRC. The remaining 20% is
funded through donations.
Thank you for your support!
© 2006 Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center • 9275 Barnes Road • Toano, Virginia 23168
• phone 757 566-2256 • fax 757 566-4875 • toll free 866 566-9272