Notice: Due to Covid-19 Guidelines we are asking folks to Bring Your Own Chair or Blanket. Thank you!
Interested in working as a lifeguard?
Find out more here!
July 3 – August 5
Mon – Thurs. 3:30 to 8:00
Fri – Sat. 10:00 to 8:00
Sunday 2:00 to 8:00
August 6 – Sept. 7
Mon. – Thurs. 10:00 to 7:00
Fri. – Sat. 10:00 to 8:00
Sunday 2:00 to 7:00
Labor Day 10:00 to 5:00
- No food inside the pool area
- No glass containers allowed
- One-piece bathing suits or modest, midriff covering tankinis only (Persons 5 years old or older)
- Use of tobacco or alcohol is prohibited
- No personal electronic equipment
- No pets
- Behavior that is respectful of others should guide language, dress, and attitude
- All guests are expected to respect and obey the lifeguards
- No profanity
- All children under 12 must be accompanied at the pool by an adult
- No diving except in the diving area
- No running
- No chicken fights
- No hanging on the rope
- No water guns
- All children in the baby pool must be accompanied/supervised by an adult
- No climbing on the lifeguard stand
- One person on the board at a time
- One bounce only
- No hanging from the board
- No sitting on the board
- No swimming in the diving area unless the board has been blocked off by the lifeguard
- No high-risk dives (cutaway, spank the baby, handstand, cartwheel)
Pool Information for Guest Groups
The pool at WCRC is operated with a lifeguard on duty at all times. Please help us maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere at the pool by letting your group members or family members know about the following:
- Please let our reservations staff know when your group plans to swim. This will help us in scheduling additional lifeguards for larger groups.
- Towels are not provided at the pool. Please bring your own.
- Tell your group that we allow only modest one-piece or midriff covering tankini swimsuits.
- Upon arrival, the front desk staff will give you wrist bands for your group.
- All guests entering the pool area must have a wrist band.
- There will be a ten minute break at the top of every hour.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Your group can schedule exclusive use of the pool during times not listed above. A reservation must be made at least two weeks in advance. There is an additional fee for the exclusive use of the pool.
Groups up to 25 people $30 per hour
26 to 50 people $45 per hour
The Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center pool is known for its family-oriented atmosphere. It’s a great place for local families to cool down on hot summer days.
Family Pool Membership ……….$100.00 for up to 5 family members
– $10 for additional family members residing at the same address
Individual Pool Membership……$50.00
Daily Pass fee per person………$4.00
Children 5 and under……………..Free
Last 2 hours of the day………….$2.00
Hold your birthday party or special event at the WCRC Pool.
To hold a swim party outside of regular pool hours you must have a reservation.
|Up to 25 people |
26 to 50 people
|$50 hr. |
|$30 hr. |