Notice: Due to Covid-19 Guidelines we are asking folks to Bring Your Own Chair or Blanket. Thank you!
Interested in working as a lifeguard?
Find out more here!
July 3 – August 5
Mon – Thurs. 3:30 to 8:00
Fri – Sat. 10:00 to 8:00
Sunday 2:00 to 8:00
August 6 – Sept. 7
Mon. – Thurs. 10:00 to 7:00
Fri. – Sat. 10:00 to 8:00
Sunday 2:00 to 7:00
Labor Day 10:00 to 5:00
- No food inside the pool area
- No glass containers allowed
- One-piece bathing suits or modest, midriff covering tankinis only (Persons 5 years old or older)
- Use of tobacco or alcohol is prohibited
- No personal electronic equipment
- No pets
- Behavior that is respectful of others should guide language, dress, and attitude
- All guests are expected to respect and obey the lifeguards
- No profanity
- All children under 12 must be accompanied at the pool by an adult
- No diving except in the diving area
- No running
- No chicken fights
- No hanging on the rope
- No water guns
- All children in the baby pool must be accompanied/supervised by an adult
- No climbing on the lifeguard stand
- One person on the board at a time
- One bounce only
- No hanging from the board
- No sitting on the board
- No swimming in the diving area unless the board has been blocked off by the lifeguard
- No high-risk dives (cutaway, spank the baby, handstand, cartwheel)
Pool Information for Guest Groups
The pool at WCRC is operated with a lifeguard on duty at all times. Please help us maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere at the pool by letting your group members or family members know about the following:
- Please let our reservations staff know when your group plans to swim. This will help us in scheduling additional lifeguards for larger groups.
- Towels are not provided at the pool. Please bring your own.
- Tell your group that we allow only modest one-piece or midriff covering tankini swimsuits.
- Upon arrival, the front desk staff will give you wrist bands for your group.
- All guests entering the pool area must have a wrist band.
- There will be a ten minute break at the top of every hour.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Your group can schedule exclusive use of the pool during times not listed above. A reservation must be made at least two weeks in advance. There is an additional fee for the exclusive use of the pool.
The Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center pool is known for its family-oriented atmosphere. It’s a great place for local families to cool down on hot summer days.
Family Pool Membership ……….$125.00 for up to 5 family members
– $10 for additional family members residing at the same address
Individual Pool Membership……$65.00
Daily Pass fee per person………$5.00
Children 5 and under……………..Free
Last 2 hours of the day………….$2.00
Pool Pass Application
Please bring your application in to the office to get your wristbands.
Hold your birthday party or special event at the WCRC Pool.
To hold a swim party outside of regular pool hours you must have a reservation.
|Up to 25 people
26 to 50 people