May you experience the peace and joy of Christ, as well as rest and renewal during your time at WCRC. Our guest rooms have no phones or televisions to encourage time for Bible study, prayer, and fellowship. We invite you to incorporate the use of our hiking trails and recreational options into your event as well.
- Please provide the office with your schedule and guest list prior to check-in.
- When the office is closed, a staff person carries a cell phone to respond to your needs. The number is 757-810-5795.
- Recreation equipment can be checked out at the office.
- Outdoor meeting areas are available for group use, but should be scheduled in advance.
- Use of Pavilions should be scheduled with the office and may be subject to additional charges.
- Groups using Magnolia as a meeting room need to limit meeting times to the following:
9:30-11:30 AM; 1:30-4:30 PM;
7:30 PM-10:00 PM
- Damage or cleaning fees may be assessed resulting from misuse of WCRC property or disregarding policies.
- You are welcome to move tables, chairs and other equipment within the meeting rooms to suit your needs. Please return the items to their proper place prior to your departure.
- Please do not remove furniture from the bedrooms or meeting rooms.
- If trash cans are full, contact the office for a trash pickup.
- No amplified music or announcements outdoors without WCRC permission.
Swimming Pool Information
- There is no charge for lodged guests to use the swimming pool during regular hours. The group leader should request wristbands at check-in for the expected number of swimmers.
- Modest, one-piece swimsuits only.
- Towels are not provided for swimming pool use. Do not take WCRC towels from the rooms.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult.
Group leaders: Please communicate these to your all of your group participants.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs are not permitted on the grounds.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Speed limit is 10mph. Please drive slowly.
- Use the parking area closest to your lodging.
- Do not drive on the grass unless it is designated as a parking area.
- High standards of modesty are expected in your choice of clothing and swimwear. Modest, one-piece swimsuits only.
- Before you leave, please put used towels and washcloths in the bathtubs.
- Please arrive promptly at the scheduled meal time:
- Breakfast – 8:00 AM
- Lunch – 12:00 PM
- Dinner – 5:30 PM (6:00 PM Friday)
- Meals are served buffet style and guests are welcome to return for seconds after all guests have been through the line.
- The food line is generally taken down 45 minutes after serving time.
- Please do not take food or dishes from the Dining Room.
A Wi-Fi connection can be accessed in and around Magnolia Center, Oakwood Lodge, RV Campground and the Commons Building of the Cabin Village. Please check with the office for the password.