Make A Donation

Thank You for making a difference!

Checks can be made payable to WCRC and mailed to the address below.

Our wish list lets you know about current, specific financial needs.
You can also support us through your purchases on Amazon.com!

The income from program fees and guest group fees covers about 80% of our costs to operate WCRC. The remaining 20% is funded through donations.

Thank you for your support!

Screen Shot 2020 06 19 At 11.49.47 Am Aspect Ratio 4 3

Monthly Donations

Leaders of Tomorrow

We welcome gifts of any amount at any time, and for those of you who would like to support us financially on an ongoing basis we have several levels of support that you can choose from to donate monthly. Simply select the support level of your choosing, process your subscription through PayPal and your donation will be processed each month automatically!

Monthly donations go directly to our Leaders of Tomorrow giving program that funds camp staff salaries. Camp counseling for one summer has the compounding impact of eight missions trips in a row! Working at camp teaches young people to value and prioritize their walk with Christ.


Copyright © 2024, Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center. All Rights Reserved