Colonial Pines Campground in Williamsburg, VA
Come camping with us in our wooded, family-friendly campground near Williamsburg, Virginia!
- Tent camping
- 22 spacious sites for RVs, travel trailers, pop-up campers, etc
- Outdoor pool (included)
- Other on-site recreation opportunities available, including basketball, volleyball, tennis, softball, playgrounds
- Pet-friendly (dogs allowed)
- Conveniently located ~20 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, and other area attractions
- RV Sites #9 and #10 have 50 amp electricity, water, and sewer. All other sites have 30 amp, water, and sewer.
- Office has the following during office hours:
- Recreation equipment
- Trail maps
- Pavilion reservation info
- Laundry facility info
- Pool wristbands
- Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the RV campground and in Magnolia Center.
- Firewood is located adjacent to site 23.
- RV park sites: Park your vehicle at your campsite.
- Pool information
- Current campground rates
- Fires should be kept under control and are not to be left unattended.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings.
- Quiet hours: 11 pm till 7 am.
- Please keep the volume of audio devices to a low level at all times.
- Campers with pets must keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
- Please refrain from cutting through occupied sites.
- Obey posted traffic signs. Speed Limit is 10mph.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, or fireworks permitted.
Passport America members can receive up to 2 nights per calendar month at half-price. Valid Saturday through Thursday nights only. Not available Fridays or Memorial Day weekend. Guests must show Passport America membership card in order to receive the discount.
Good Sam Club members can receive a 10% discount on their stay here. Guest must show Good Sam membership card in order to receive discount.
Conveniently located near Colonial Williamsburg & Busch Gardens in VA!
Our central location in the Mid-Atlantic makes it easy for families travel to Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center. We’re easily accessible from North Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., etc. because we’re only ~30 minutes from I-95 and 5 minutes from I-64.
Approximate Driving Times:
- Richmond, VA – :40
- Norfolk, VA – 1:05
- Virginia Beach – 1:10
- Washington, DC – 2:10
- Charlottesville, VA – 1:40
- Rocky Mount, NC – 2:20
- Harrisonburg, VA – 2:30
- Greenville, NC – 2:50
- Baltimore, MD – 2:50
- Durham, NC – 2:50
- Raleigh, NC – 3:00
- Winston-Salem, NC – 3:50
- North Carolina border – 1:30
- Maryland border – 1:30
- Delaware border – 3:10
- South Carolina border – 4:00
- Petersburg, VA – 1:00
- Fredericksburg, VA – 1:30
- Lynchburg, VA – 2:40
- Roanoke, VA – 3:20
- Fayetteville, NC – 3:20
- Greensboro, NC – 3:30
- Wilmington, NC – 4:10
- Philadelphia, PA – 4:10
So, whether you’re looking for a Williamsburg family resort, campground/RV park, or a retreat center near Richmond, VA; Northern Virginia; Washington D.C.; or Baltimore, MD, consider our Christian retreat and conference center.
Address: 9275 Barnes Road, Toano, VA 23168
GPS Coordinates: 37.419961, -76.843194
Conveniently located only 5 minutes from I-64 and ~30 minutes from I-95, just northwest of Colonial Williamsburg.
Looking for camping near Colonial Williamsburg? We’re only 20 minutes away!
Looking for camping near Busch Gardens Williamsburg? We’re only ~25 minutes away!
Approximate Driving Times:
Yes, dogs and pets are allowed. Campers with pets must keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
Enjoy discounted stay through:
- Good Sam Club members can receive a 10% discount on their stay here. Guest must show Good Sam membership card in order to receive discount.
- Passport America members can receive up to 2 nights per calendar month at half-price. Valid Saturday through Thursday nights only. Not available Fridays or Memorial Day weekend. Guests must show Passport America membership card in order to receive the discount.