Colonial Pines Campground
in Williamsburg, VA
at Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center
Come camping with us in our wooded, family-friendly campground in Toano, Virginia!
We have 22 spacious RV sites and 9 primitive tent campsites. Bring your motorhome, travel trailer, pop-up or tent and get away! Recreation opportunities available including basketball, volleyball, tennis, softball, playgrounds, and a seasonal pool. We’re also about 20 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, and other area attractions!
- RV Site #10 has 50 amp electricity, water, and sewer. All other sites have 30 amp, water, and sewer.
- You can find recreation equipment, trail maps, ice, pavilion reservation info, laundry facility info and wristbands for the pool in the office during office hours.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the RV campground and in Magnolia Center.
- Firewood is located adjacent to site 23.
- Snacks are for sale in the office.
- RV park sites: Park your vehicle at your campsite.
- Tent Campground: Park on the grass. Do not drive into the camping area.
- Pool information!
- Current campground rates.
- Fires should be kept under control and are not to be left unattended.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings.
- Quiet hours – 11 pm till 7 am.
- Please keep the volume of audio devices to a low level at all times.
- Campers with pets must keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
- Please refrain from cutting through occupied sites.
- Obey posted traffic signs. Speed Limit is 10mph.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, or fireworks permitted.
Passport America members can receive up to 2 nights per calendar month at half-price. Valid Saturday through Thursday nights only. Not available Fridays or Memorial Day weekend. Guests must show Passport America membership card in order to receive the discount.
Good Sam members can receive a 10% discount on their stay here. Guest must show Good Sam membership card in order to receive discount.
Conveniently located near Colonial Williamsburg & Busch Gardens in VA!
Our central location in the Mid-Atlantic makes it easy for retreat groups and families travel to Williamsburg Christian Retreat Center. We’re easily accessible from North Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., etc. because we’re only ~30 minutes from I-95 and 5 minutes from I-64.
Approximate Driving Times:
- Richmond, VA – :40
- Norfolk, VA – 1:05
- Virginia Beach – 1:10
- Washington, DC – 2:10
- Charlottesville, VA – 1:40
- Rocky Mount, NC – 2:20
- Harrisonburg, VA – 2:30
- Greenville, NC – 2:50
- Baltimore, MD – 2:50
- Durham, NC – 2:50
- Raleigh, NC – 3:00
- Winston-Salem, NC – 3:50
- North Carolina border – 1:30
- Maryland border – 1:30
- Delaware border – 3:10
- South Carolina border – 4:00
- Petersburg, VA – 1:00
- Fredericksburg, VA – 1:30
- Lynchburg, VA – 2:40
- Roanoke, VA – 3:20
- Fayetteville, NC – 3:20
- Greensboro, NC – 3:30
- Wilmington, NC – 4:10
- Philadelphia, PA – 4:10
So, whether you’re looking for a Williamsburg family resort, campground/RV park, or a retreat center near Richmond, VA; Northern Virginia; Washington D.C.; or Baltimore, MD, consider our Christian retreat and conference center.
Address: 9275 Barnes Road, Toano, VA 23168
GPS Coordinates: 37.419961, -76.843194