Retreat With Confidence
The health, safety, and welfare of our guests and staff is of utmost importance. During this time of heightened public health concern, WCRC has implemented enhanced cleaning, sanitation and social distancing processes pursuant to guidelines from the Virginia Department of Health and the CDC.
Housekeeping and Sanitation
- EPA approved sanitizers will be used to disinfect your room.
- In lobbies and public areas, our staff will sanitize and clean all high-touch points such as door handles
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all lodging facilities
- Our Magnolia Center dining room will be operating at reduced capacity to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Our staff will be following CDC guidelines and an extra Dining Room Host will help keep door knobs and other high touch areas disinfected. Hand sanitizer at entrances will allow you to stay safe.
Check-in & Check-out
- Guest group leaders can receive keys and lodging information in an envelope placed outside the office at Magnolia Center
- Payments can be handled remotely with credit cards over the phone or a check can be placed in the payment slot of the campground cabinet near the Magnolia Center entrance.