- This event has passed.
Kaleidoscope Camp Fundraiser
August 8 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Bring the whole family out to enjoy a day of camp activities & a cookout lunch! More details about the schedule will be added as we have a better idea of state guidelines for a group event in August. RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page. Unable to attend, but still want to donate? Use the PayPal button below or donate over the phone or by check in the mail. Thank you!
Interested in sponsoring? Click here for Sponsorship Information!
10:00 a.m. – Registration in Edgewood
10:30 a.m. – Activity Time 1
12:00 p.m. – Boxed Lunch in Edgewood
1:00 p.m. – Activity Time 2
2:30 p.m. – Pool open to event attendees
You and your family will have the opportunity to choose some or all of the following activities!
Archery Slingshot Hayride Team Building Games
Waterslide Crafts Tree Climb & Zipline
Following lunch at Edgewood, there will be a short program to celebrate the summer including a slideshow and testimonies from staff members!
We are doing our best to hold this event in a safe and fun way! Due to VHD guidelines, we will be keeping groups under 50 and will be implementing social distancing between non-related parties. Here is a summary of our event policies.
- Every member of a family will be temperature checked upon arrival at WCRC. Any family that records a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed on the property.
- WCRC uses thermal scanning thermometers. Thermal scans read 0.5-1 degree lower than internal thermometers. Because of this, any 99.4 reading or higher on our thermal scanner will result in an oral thermometer check.
- Families will be asked a short list of questions each day regarding symptoms and contact with those being tested for COVID-19. If you have any of the symptoms listed in the questionnaire, and cannot attribute them to something, you and your family will be sent home.
- When possible, maintain 6′ distance between yourself and those who are not in your family.
- If physical contact is required with someone outside of your family, the use of face covering and gloves is required.
- Our staff will sanitize all equipment between uses with different family groups.